We’re Committed to Safeguarding Your Private Information.
To better serve you, we may ask for specific personal details about you. We know you’re probably concerned about what we’ll do with this information—particularly anything of a financial nature.
Information We Collect
Depending on the use of our services, the types of non-public personal information we may collect include:
- Information you provide to us on applications, forms, and in other communications with us, be it in writing, person, telephone, or any other means;
- Information on your transactions with us, our affiliated companies, or others;
- Information we attain from a consumer reporting agency.
Use of Information
We use your information only for our legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any non-affiliated parties. We will not share your information with non-affiliated parties except:
(1) as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us;
(2) as permitted by law.
We may store your information indefinitely, including after our client relationship has ended. We may use such information for internal quality control efforts or client analysis.
We also provide all of the types mentioned above of non-public personal information to one or more of our affiliated companies, including financial service providers and real estate-related companies.
Confidentiality and Security
We’re committed to protecting your information. We do everything we can to keep it safe, secure, and accessible only to those who need it. Rest assured: we will use our best efforts to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to your information.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those individuals and entities who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We will use our best efforts to train and oversee our employees and agents to ensure that your data is handled responsibly.
We believe in transparency, so you can see that we currently maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Access to Personal Information
Under applicable law, you have several rights concerning your Personal Information. In summary, those include the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Information
- Request correction of your Personal Information
- Request erasure of your Personal Information
- Object to processing of your Personal Information
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Information
- Request transfer of your Personal Information
- Withdraw consent
Please send requests to:
- Closing Connection Title
- 6888 S. Clinton St. #201
- Greenwood Village, CO 80112
- Phone: 720-419-0921
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. We’ll post a notice on our website and revise the date at the top of the Privacy Statement when we do. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or posting a notice on our website before the change becomes effective.